2018-2019 Tuition and Scholarship Information
Tuition rates are based on one class per week. Additional classes are discounted (see below).
Classes – $30 a month
Registration Fee – $10 per family (Non-refundable. Waived if registered by July 1st)
Discounts and Scholarships
- Multiple Class Discount:
1 Class – $30/month
2 classes – $55/month
3 classes – $80/month
4 classes – $105/month
5 classes – $130/month
6 classes – $155/month
7 classes – $180/month
8 classes – $205/month
9 classes – $230/month
10 classes – $255/month
- Trainee Scholarship: We offer full and partial scholarships to intermediate/advanced ESA students ages 12-17 who are dedicated to dance, and desire to learn alongside an instructor.
- Volunteer Exchange Scholarship: We are always willing to work financially with families, and do not desire to turn anyone away. We have a number of volunteer jobs for parents in exchange for tuition.
- College Student Discount: With a valid student I.D., college students pay $25 a month.
Tuition is due the 7th of each month.
Checks may be put in our drop box at the studio or sent by mail.
Checks should be made to “Ecclesia School of the Arts” or “ESA”. Please include your student’s name in the memo line.
Mail checks to:
Ecclesia School of the Arts
P.O. Box 3464
Lynchburg, VA 24503
If you would like to pay by cash, please leave it in the drop box at the studio (in the cafe’) in an envelope with your student’s name on it.
CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
If you desire to pay by debit/credit card, you may log into your Dance Studio Pro account portal and pay. Autopay can also be arranged through your portal. A 2.75% convenience fee will be added to cover the transaction fees that ESA is charged when processing a payment this way.
Other Tuition Policies
- A $20 late fee will be applied to a late payment if a prior arrangement is not made. We are always willing to work with families and make a payment arrangement, but we need to know in advance so we can plan accordingly. Please email Kristen@EcclesiaArts.com to make a payment arrangement.
- You are responsible for tuition even if your student does not attend class. Students are always encouraged to make up any missed classes in another section.
- If we miss classes due to weather we might schedule a special make-up day, but if not, your students are welcome to make up the missed classes in other sections of the same level or below.
- To withdraw from a class, simply log into your DSP portal. Select “manage students”, click on the class you would like to drop, and select “drop”. If you drop a class by the end of the month, you will not be charged for the next month.