If you have a passion for glorifying the Lord through the arts, we would love to hear from you!
ESA is currently hiring in the following areas:
Although we are not currently hiring, we are always accepting resumes, and continue to grow our substitute teacher list.
Requirements to work at ESA:
- Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Has a passion for teaching the arts in a Christ-honoring environment
- At least 1 year of prior teaching experience
- Has reached an advanced Pre-Professional/Professional level in dance
- Preferably 21 or older
How to apply:
Send the following to Megan@EcclesiaArts.com
- Cover letter (include your testimony and why you would like to teach at ESA)
DANCE applicants also include:
- Video of yourself dancing
- Video of yourself teaching (if unable to teach a trial class at ESA)