– Each day we will disinfect the floors, railings, doorknobs, bathrooms, most touched areas, etc. before opening.
– Barres will be disinfected after each class.
– Bathrooms will be sanitized every hour.
– Class sizes will remain small so students can easily social distance. We will have marks on the floor so students space themselves six feet apart.
– Teachers will only make verbal corrections. They will also stay six feet apart.
– Waiting areas will be closed to parents. We ask that you enjoy the park benches outside or wait in your car after walking your student to class. (Note: The Boutique & Cafe’ will be open for store purchases, but not for waiting.)
– The water fountain will not be usable. Disposable cups will be available in the kitchen if students forget their own water bottle.
– Street Shoes must be taken off outside of each studio to help keep the floors clean and disinfected.
– Students must wash their hands or use hand sanitizer when they arrive.
– In compliance with the phase two guidelines, we will ask each student upon entry if they have experienced any of the COVID-19 symptoms.
– Phase Two guidelines do not require masks to be worn while exercising. We do not encourage masks to be worn, as we believe it is unhealthy to exercise with reduced oxygen. This is our opinion, and as always, please do whatever you feel is in the best interest of your student.
– Most importantly, PLEASE DO NOT COME IF YOUR STUDENT IS SICK OR IF ANYONE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD IS SICK.
We hope that by the time we start our fall classes, many of these health procedures will no longer be necessary. Your help following these procedures as we transition back to the physical studio is greatly appreciated!